You might have heard the buzz about getting in the podcast charts. That elusive realm where podcasts seemingly battle it out based on downloads, subscribers, and reviews. But in this episode, we will be looking at why there’s more beneath the surface than meets the ear.
In this episode, we will cover:
- What really goes on in the world of podcast charting? Don’t be fooled by the numbers game – let’s explore what truly matters.
- It’s not all about hundreds of thousands of downloads. Let me share my personal experience – I’ve charted with double-figure downloads.
- Different types of podcast charts. Some charts are easier to crack due to less saturation. It’s not just about being in the overall charts – subcategories matter.
- It can be easier to enter into less saturated podcast categories.
- Differentiating between Apple Podcast charts and the Chartable podcast charts.
We also look at some real-life examples of where podcasters have purchased reviews, download farms, and the consequences of trying to play the system to manipulate the podcast charts – with dire consequences!
📧 Subscribe to the newsletter: https://veritysangan.com/newsletter
✅ Podcast Launch Checklist and Episode Planner – https://veritysangan.com/launchchecklist
🙋♀️ Podcasting – Getting Your Business Heard – https://veritysangan.com/podcastwebinar
Courses & Masterclasses:
🌟 The Confident Podcaster – Create and launch your podcast with ease – https://veritysangan.com/theconfidentpodcaster/