When you have an idea, but aren’t sure where to start.
- 90-minute kick-off and strategy call where we outline and roadmap your show
- Asana launch checklist
- Intro and outro creation (with guidance on where to legally purchase music for commercial use and how to script your intro and outro)
- Trailer creation
- Set up of podcast on Buzzsprout and create RSS feed
- Submit podcast to podcast platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, etc
- Email templates for pitching to guests, templates to structure your episode, episode checklists
- Creation of podcast cover art
- Set up interview guest onboarding process
- Editing and uploading of your first 3 episodes, including writing of episode titles, descriptions and basic show notes
- 1 x soundbite per episode and trailer
- 1 x social media posts (provided in 2 sizes)
- 1 x quote post for social media (provided in 2 sizes)
- Setting up a filing system in Google Drive and sharing edited episodes, intro, outro, trailer, soundbites and graphics
- Maintaining a ‘quote bank’ for future use
- Voxer support for 2 months
- 60-minute support call to be used within 2 months of purchasing this package
When you want someone else to do the editing, promotional materials, and scheduling so you can concentrate on making awesome content.
- Kick-off call
- Editing, uploading and scheduling episodes to your hosting platform (max 4 x episodes of up to 60 mins each per month)
- Creating basic, SEO-optimised show notes – to a maximum of 300 words, inclusive of any necessary links
- 1 x soundbite for sharing on social media
- 2 x social media posts (provided in 2 sizes)
- 1 x quote post for social media
- Maintaining ‘quote bank’ for future use
- Monthly analytics report
You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers
I’d love to chat to you about your ideas! You’re welcome to ‘pick my brains’ by booking in for a 1:1 chat using this link: Book a 1:1 Power Hour.
1:1 Power Hours are charged at £197 for 60 minutes.
If your episodes are longer than 60 minutes, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
SEO stands for Search Engine Opimisation. Writing an SEO-optimised blog post and show notes takes into account factors such as keywords and search intent to improve your chances of being found on Google, or wherever else your audience is searching for you.
A quote bank is a document filled with the quotes pulled from your episodes. You can use this quote bank as ongoing content and inspiration for your social media posts.
I can put your podcast on major and smaller podcast directories. Examples include:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music & Audible
- Podcast Index
- iHeart Radio
- Listen Notes
You will need to pay the fee for the podcast hosting platform that you choose. If you already have a hosting platform, you will continue with billing as you have set up. If you do not yet have a podcast host, I will guide you with setting this up. You remain responsible for the payment of your podcast hosting platform throughout our time working together.
Should you choose to purchase a domain name, music for your podcast, or anything else not listed in the service description, you are responsible for these costs and they are not included in my fees.
Yes, we offer payment plans for our Podcast Launch Package. You can choose to either Pay in full at £2,500; or spread the payment over 3 months at £835.00 per month.
Once we have decided that we are a good fit and you’re onboarded, we will work together for 1 month as a trial. We then move to a 3 month minimum basis, which continues until one month’s notice is given.
Clients We've Worked With
Have a Podcast Idea in Mind?
We can help you bring your ideas to life. Let’s talk about what we can build and raise together.
If you haven’t started your podcasting journey yet, we’d love to talk through your ideas! Contact us and we’d be happy to see how we can help.