This policy forms part of the Terms and Conditions for this website.
The website address is https://veritysangan.com.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Payment information is taken when you make a purchase of services, however, this information is not retained by myself or my company.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of the message boards or via email.
- Use or view the website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Your data is collected so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Other than the above instances, we never share your data with any third-party organisations, unless required to under the law.
When you place an order for a service, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at via cloud services. All data is securely password protected.
We will keep your data until services have been completed, plus six months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. We will not pass your data onto third parties for marketing purposes.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop me from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of the emails sent to you.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit this website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use the website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, this website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on the website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to the website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We will sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on the website.
- Analytics – We use these cookies through Google Analytics to track information about your location, browser, device, links visited, use of the website. This is so that we can improve the user experience of the website and make changes accordingly.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Information Commissioner.