During a recent encounter, I came across someone who was unfamiliar with the concept of podcasts. Intrigued by this, I decided to dig deeper and provide them with an overview. So, what exactly is a podcast? But then I decided to go back even further and delve into my first interaction with podcasts.
So, in this episode, we look back at my scepticism of podcasts when they first became a ‘thing’ when I was a teenager. I also share my own journey with podcasting since 2004, initially being sceptical but now seeing it as an integral part of my life.
I also talk about the growth of podcasts and how anyone can start one with passion and the necessary equipment.
- Effective and actionable tips for podcast launch and management
- My initial scepticism towards podcasts and thinking that they’d never take off!
- The significant growth of podcasting and its integration into my life and business
- The different aspects of podcasting, including its growth and number of podcasts compared to YouTube channels
- The opportunity for anyone to start a podcast with passion, the necessary equipment, and a hosting platform